Qingdao Riso Foods Co., Ltd.
Riso Foods is a manufacturer of Anko bean paste, jelly products, and Asian confectionary products made from Adzuki Beans, founded in China in 1992.
- CEO – Akira Yokoyama (Japan)
- Chairman – Du Li (China)
- BP Partners Co., Ltd. – 50%
- Qingdaao Lichuan hua chen Co., Ltd. – 50%
Aim and Policy of Management
- To guarantee safety of foods
- To maintain a stable, steady supply
- To earn trust
- Improvement and challenge
- Sale at proper prices
History of Riso Foods
1992 – Started manufacturing in Qingdao Foods (City company)
1994 – Moved to Joint venture company for the water problem.
1995 – Yokoyama takes over the operation.
- Export gets to be 2,000 MTS/yr.
- Establish RISO trading company in China.
- Moves the Manufacturing to Weifang Foods.
- Export gets to be 6,000 MTS.
- Establish RISO FOODS
- Export gets to be 12,000 MTS.
2011 – Start for new country research for production.